- Galvanised steel frame with two year structural warranty
- Galvanised springs, axle, hubs, U-bolts and nuts
- New first quality tyres with manufacturers warranty
- Marine grease seals – prevents water entering the bearings
- LED lights
- Submersible lights
- Galvanised steel 13” wheels
- Galvanised steel mudguards
Boat trailers for sailing dinghies and catamarans e.g. Lasers & Hobie Cats
Mackay has over 30 years experience building trailers for sailing dinghies and sailing catamarans. The first trailer ever built by Mackay was in fact a trailer for a Hobie Cat. While a standard range of simple, strong and cost effective trailers is available (as per the pricelist below), Mackay can also modify trailers to suit the specific requirements of each dinghy.
Mackay’s unique designs include a beach trolley / cradle which fits perfectly into the accompanying trailer. The catamaran / Hobie Cat trailers incorporate adjustable extendable arms to support the boat hulls (with clearance lights at the ends).
Options include double decks for carrying 2 boats or other equipment, timber cradles pre-shaped to the hull shape of the boat, etc.